Tuesday 12 May 2009

Everything seems good today.

Since the day is nearly over and I wish to post another blog before tomorrow begins I would just like to say how lovely today has been. I don't often find that days run so smoothly, especially for me. I'm not sure whether it's just a form of bad luck for me or something but days never quite go according to plan. There's always somthing to dampen my day, whether it's that guilty feeling you get at the end of the day when you know you've lied to someone's face or the fact that you're computer packs in half way through something really important...

Either way I find that I never have one single day where I'm smiling throughout and yet here I am, happy as larry because the last two days have been so perfect. Ok so the British weather has not been at it's prime (but when is it?). I've just found that when everything seems to be done and there isn't any jobs that need doing, I'm able to sit back and enjoy life. It's ashame that everything isn't free and we all just can't get on with life by living without cares and happily spending time with loved ones. Maybe that's why older people get so excited about retirement, so they can do bugger all and not have to worry about bills or work.

Ok, I know the feeling won't last, but atleast I can sit here knowing that even though the worst is yet to come, I'll still face it with a smile on my face and a spring in my step because everything seems good today...


No comments:

Post a Comment